THE TOUGHEST DRIVE THERE IS!
In today’s world mobility has become a key factor. People who are on the road carry their whole office with them. Notebook, mobile phone, PDA, external hard drive… Imagine what can happen when you’re late for a flight, running to the gate, and your external hard drive accidentally falls from your notebook case or out of your jacket pocket onto the floor… it breaks. Hundreds of hours of work, gigabytes of spreadsheets, documents, photo’s… all gone. Not anymore! Freecom introduces the ToughDrive. The ideal external storage solution for people on the move. Fitted with an internal anti-shock frame and a unique soft silicone cover, it can withstand bumps and drops so your drive is still fully functional after it has dropped. The ToughDrive ensures you can still access your valuable files. A safe feeling. Provided by Freecom.
• Durable, soft silicone cover, ideal for mobile computing
• Internal anti-shock mechanism insulating the hard drive from shock
• USB 3.0 for super fast data transfer – also connects to USB 2.0
• Integrated USB cable, no extra connection cables needed!
• Power via USB port, no power adapter needed
• Software included: Nero BackitUp & Burn, Green button energy saver and Password Protection
• The easiest way to add extra storage capacity to your computer
• High quality, slimline design
• No fan - no noise
• All Freecom devices meet the highest industry standards
• Two years manufacturers warranty and unlimited helpdesk support
• DATA STORAGE - Use all your data, like business information, digital photos, videos, MP3s and withstand bouncing around in handbags, cars etc.
• FILE SHARING - Share all your important data between computers and networks
• BACKUP - Protect all your data against calamity, human errors and virusses
• ARCHIVING - Archive all your data and lock up drive for extra data security
• INSTALLATIONS - Copy all your software on multiple PCs
CAPACITY: 500GB, 1TB
INTERFACE: USB 3.0, also connects to USB 2.0*
HARD DRIVE TYPE: 2.5” SATA, low noise, low power consumption
DATA TRANSFER SPEED: max. 5000 Mbit/s (USB 3.0), theoretical maximum data transfer speed
POWER REQUIREMENTS: power via USB port, no power adapter required
MTBF: 50.000 POH
DIMENSIONS: 14 x 8.3 x 1.9 cm
WEIGHT: 200 g
Operating temperature: 10° C / 35° C
Storage temperature: -20° C / 70° C
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
PC: Intel Pentium III / AMD Duron 900 MHz or higher, 256MB RAM (Vista: 512MB RAM) or higher, available USB 3.0 or USB 2.0* port, Windows XP / Vista / 7
MAC: PowerPC G3/G4/G5, Power Book G3/G4 or Intel Mac, 256MB RAM or higher, available USB 2.0 port*, Mac OS X v10.4.8 or higher
* When connected to USB 2.0, the data transfer speed will be according to USB 2.0 specification.
• Freecom ToughDrive 3.0
• Integrated USB 3.0 connection cable
• USB extension cable
• Quick Install Guide
• Free unlimited helpdesk support
• Two years manufacturer’s warranty